AW: Is it impossible to raise pdotype_sh.deleted event?

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Mar 11 09:37:05 EST 2003

Hi Chris again,

but what I have found is BTE 01000710 called in f.m. ME_UPDATE_REQUISITION.
Its a BTE from APO, but maybe it can beused for your purpose.

Regrads

-----Urspr?gliche Nachricht-----
Von: i021090 at naver.com [mailto:i021090 at naver.com]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 11. M?z 2003 15:35
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Is it impossible to raise pdotype_sh.deleted event?

Dear workflow,

I'm developing a workflow to manage the creation, change and deletion of
the positions.
So i made a subtype of pdetype_sh and configured that as delegation type.
The created and changed events are raised sucessfully after set the
suitable customization for creating HR infotype related event.
But the deleted event didn't raised.

I regard that it is due to the object instatiation problem.
That is, if the position is deleted, the pdotype_sh.deleted event
could not be raised. Is it right?

How can I generate a deleted event?

Best regards,
Chris Kim