Assingment of roles to taks group fails

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 06:56:06 EST 2003

Mike

fyi I am able to do this in prod as well as our dev, but not QA.
We has a previous problem with orgplan maintenance (side issue) where we
were unable to assign positions to org units in our qa but it was fine in
prod and dev.  The cause was missing links in PD relationships which can be
seen in transaction OOAW, transporting the missing relationship cured that
problem.

I suspect that there is a relationship which allows taskgroups to roles
which may be missing or possibly a transport lock in T77TR.  Worth a try.

Cheers
Sunni