Forward SAP mail

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 11 04:16:48 EST 2003

Hi Hendri,
RSWUWFMLEC selects work items and creates emails based on those work items.
The emails are sent to the mail server by RSCONN01.

If you are not getting any emails then either:
* Your variant/parameters for RSWUWFMLEC are incorrect
* Your user attribute settings are incorrect - i.e. there is no-one found with
the attribute FORWARD_WI = 'X' and a valid EBP email address
* There have been no new work items in READY status created since the last job run
* You have no sender email address for the userid that executes RSWUWFMLEC
* RSCONN01 hasn't run since the last run of RSWUWFMLEC - I assume you've
eliminated this issue.

Running RSWUWFMLEC with the option Log = All will clarify if any of the
other conditions are stopping you from getting the mails.

If the mails are being created then you will see them in transaction SOST
along with any messages if the send to mail server has failed, e.g. if the
email addresses used are incorrect.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)