Dialog Workitem Created By the actual agent of previous dialo g workitem

Kim, Ji Hoon ji.hoon.kim at sap.com
Mon Mar 10 20:38:07 EST 2003

Thank you all for your good answers and recommendations.

We have so many workflow steps with 'Advanced with dialog'.
I guess it is difficult to change the all workflow steps.

As I mentioned before, I have given the authorization for
infotype 1000, 1001, 0105 to all possible agents, actually all
users.

You know, the authorization object is 'PLOG'.

What infotypes and subtypes should be given in the
authrization object 'PLOG' to all users to avoid
agent resolution failing when the agent assignment
is HR objects such as 'P' , 'AC', 'S', 'C' ?

I guest infotype 1000, 1001 and 0105(subtype 0001) is not enough...

Thank you again.
Regards,
Jihoon Kim

-----?? ???-----
?? ??: Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT
?? ??: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
?? ??: 03-03-10 ?? 8:53
??: Re: Dialog Workitem Created By the actual agent of previous dialog workitem

Michael,

you're right. But then there should be technically some way of getting
the
new work item created in some separate process (on WF-BATCH's ID), then
receiving the ID of the newly created item so it can be processed in the
current context of the Inbox. In this way a clean separation of layers
(application vs workflow system) can be ensured.

Please also note it's not the authorization to create a work item that's
missing in this case -- Jihoon Kim indicated that some HR authorizations
were checked. What I've seen was similar: the lack of authorizations to
evaluate the HR structures for a certain user resulted in the role
resolution failing for the next task!

I guess we all know the workarounds now (we've actually used those that
Jocelyn proposed today), but it would still be nice if things like this
could be perfected.

Kind regards,
Tomasz

P.S. Honors to Jocelyn for listing the workarounds, still!