Dialog Workitem Created By the actual agent of previous dialo g wo rkitem

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Mar 10 08:53:48 EST 2003

Interestingly enough, I've just been handed the exact opposite problem. To get
'advance with dialog' working with a background task in between two dialog
steps, the intervening step was simply changed to non-background, with
agent assignment - thus preserving the user context.

Now, agents are assigned via security roles and the user doesn't have
access to evaluate who has a given role, thus - from the agent's
perspective - the task has no agent.... bit of a catch 22 unless we
give view access to security profiles.

Still working out some details as I'm not 100% certain this is where the
problem lies, but I think I'll be posting a seperate mail on this issue.

Cheers
Mike