Dialog Workitem Created By the actual agent of previous dialo g wo rkitem

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Mon Mar 10 05:10:25 EST 2003

Jocelyn,

I think nobody argues the usefulness of "Advance with dialog" or keeping the
context within it. On the other hand IDEALLY the creation of the work item
could consistently be done by WF-BATCH, regardless of current task's
attributes. Only in this way the creation of a work item (a system service)
would not depend on current user's authorizations...

Kind regards,
Tomasz
(who's still happy to live in a less-than-ideal world)

Dr. Tomasz Zmudzin
Senior Consultant
SAP (Schweiz) AG, Lausanne