delete items in the incorrect entries floder

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Mar 10 04:41:41 EST 2003

Hi,
Not generally recommended by SAP to use in any productive environment.
There have been a few recent posts about this as it can leave debris
behind in the various tables.
I've had difficulty with this in the past, but tend to mainly work off
SWI2_DIAG - restricting by date and manually deleting them. Of course if
you're talking about 50 items this can be tedious.
I've also got a similar problem in removing masses of old error items,
and looking to write an ABAP to change their status to 'Logically
Deleted', so I think those are about your options in a productive
system...
Cheers
Mike