transaction SWEQADM events still to be delivered

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Mar 6 05:20:35 EST 2003

Hi Roberto,=20
Have you checked the background job SWEQSRV directly via SM37? I've seen
this before, along with other event queue strangeness.=20
There should only be one released or active - perhaps there is an job
still running which was supposed to deliver them but got stuck with RFC
or locking problems...? Also check SM58 for the date this first
started, SM13 might also reveal some clues.=20

Cheers
Mike

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 06:51:27PM +0100, Roberto Mast wrote:
> Good afternoon Heinz,
>=20
> That is exactly what I did with the radio button "delivery via event qu=
eu"
> selected. So they are gone from the "linkage with errors" tab. The prob=
lem
> is that they are not yet delivered in the system and in the first tab t=
hey
> are counted under "events still to be delivered". So the job is not
> delivering them although new events are.
>=20
> Regards,
> Roberto
>=20