Error OL 826 - change status of PDOTYPES subtype

Wim Hilven wim.hilven at belgacom.be
Wed Mar 5 11:44:32 EST 2003

Does this error code ring a bell for you?
It states that the object does not exist... but I can't seem to figure out
why???

Situation: I am trying to call a self made method (change status) which
calls a function module (RH_OBJECT_STATUS_CHANGE) in my self made subtype of
PDOTYPES.

Kind Regards / Vriendelijke groeten / Amicalement,

Wim Hilven

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."