HELP: Wizard 'include agent' giving strange results! Tricky one

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:25:16 EST 2003

Hi

Just when I thought it was sussed I rebuilt my workflow in a different
client and the results are different.

I created a dialogue box for choosing adhoc agents using the wizard 'include
agent'.  I get the agent box but all is either greyed out (if the subsequent
task is a general task) or gives me a greyed out list of all possible agents
from which you can scroll down and choose.

What I got previously in another client was the same dialogue box with the
additional buttons 'expand distribution list' and 'Org mgmt', an editable
field for entering an agent rather than a list of all agents.  I could f4 on
the list and search the org plan for my agent whereas now I cannot do this
search.

I would be very grateful to anyone who can shed some light, I've checked the
config in both clients and its the same.

Cheers
Sunni