create attachment without header title??

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:20:11 EST 2003

Greetings all,

I have a simple accept reject user decision.  On reject I want an automatic
pop up for a 'reason for rejection' to create an attachment.  I can't use
'document from template' as it's not supported by the portal we are using.

There is a method called note_create in object selfitem.  I created an
advance with dialogue task which calls this method.  All is good and it
works fine, except our user does not like the first pop up which asks you to
create a header title.  This works in exactly the same way as when you
'create attachment' which calls the same method.

Does anyone know if there is a workaround to prevent this??

Many thanks
Sunni