SO01X INSTEAD OF SBWP

Tamir Pivin TAMIRPI at cellcom.co.il
Tue Mar 4 08:10:16 EST 2003

Hi Kimberly,

you have a possibility to create layouts which r the user's option to
custom the list of items he gets in his inbox.
you can filter the items according to the fields for selection that you
have in the layout.
you can also create dynamic columns like fields from the Task container
=66rom the certain instance of the work flow.
you can create general or user specific layouts and manage which layout
will be the default one..=20
hope it helps
if more information is needed feel free to write directly to my email
tamirpi at cellcom.co.il

Tamir