SO01X INSTEAD OF SBWP

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Mar 4 05:25:45 EST 2003

..and of course the rather snappier response time. I do find the
click-and-wait aspect of sbwp rather irritating at times. Worse is the
workflow log of object services - if a document has multiple workflows
and you're too quick in clicking an item and clicking the log icon you
end up viewing the wrong log - been caught out many times....

Call me a purist, but I still even use the old menu-driven
transactions rather than SAP's easy-access.
(And don't even get me started on HTML email... :-)

Cheers
Mike