Query on workitems or messages currently in users inbox

Hans Brilleman Hans.Brilleman at capetown.gov.za
Mon Mar 3 07:05:28 EST 2003

Thanks Mike and N Govender (couldnt see your name) for your prompt
response. This is exactly what I need - the non-executables arent a
issue really.

Thanks,

Hans.

>>> ngovender4 at toyota.co.za 03/03/03 01:45pm >>>
Hi Hans,

Mike is correct, however if there are any notification workitems (Not
executable) this will not show up on SWI5.

                      Michael Pokraka
                      <workflow at quirky.me        To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      .uk>                       cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Query on
workitems or messages currently in users inbox
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      03/03/2003 01:41 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

SWI5 - tick 'To be processed by' and leave the date blank.
Note, this will not show any items in error.

Cheers
Mike