Change work item status

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Mon Mar 3 04:11:22 EST 2003

Hi Ed,

There is an object FLOWITEM which can be instantiate with the header
workitem and use method  STATUS_CHANGE to change the status.

                      Ed Forde
                      <workflow_sap at hotma        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      il.com>                    cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Change work item status
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      03/03/2003 11:00 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hello Workflowers,

I have a custom program and when it finishes running I need to change the
status of the work item related to it. Is there a function module I can use
to change the status of a work item to Complete?

Many thanks.

Ed