No 'call transaction' security from inbox?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jun 30 00:58:38 EDT 2003

Hi Mike,
It definitely should be checking the transaction authority automatically if the user is executing the step under their own authority.  I've never had a problem with this not being checked - if anything the reverse (i.e. it checks it when you don't want it to - the joys of substitution!).  Think you had better take this up with OSS and get a developer to look at it.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book