Re-Initiating and Substitution WF

Maorriyan Santoso maorriyan at ToughGuy.net
Fri Jun 27 21:49:40 EDT 2003

Hi..WF expert,

I have some 2 questions that related to workflow:

1. How to re-initiating workflow ?

The story is like this, there's several workitem (e.g. RFQ approval) =
that already sitting on approver's inbox. For

some reason, WF administrator make revision or enhancement on WF-RFQ. =
And then what happen on approver's old work item is, the approver can't =
execute/ approve those workitem/ RFQ. The system come up with some =
unreasonable error message. When the approver getting a new workitem, =
means the creator create a new document (after revised by WF admin), the =
approval process is working properly. Why this happen ? Any logical =
explanation ?

Is there any tools that I can use to re-initiate those old workitem that =
sitting on the approver's SAP inbox ?

2. How to make substitution and automatic forwarding from WF =
administrator point of view? For example the approver is on sick leave =
or others unplanned leave. As a WF admin, we need action to create =
substitution for this person. Are this procedure including authorization =
profile ?

Regards,

Maorriyan