workitem=W and object deleted

Michael Marten michael.marten at philips.com
Fri Jun 27 11:41:49 EDT 2003

Hello,
work item's (type=W) - based on Idoc-object-types - must be archived.
(These work item's have no higher level work kitem).

Unfortunately we started the archive/deletion process for Idoc's long
before we started
to understand the complete workflow scenario (well, to say that in this
way...).

So there are a lot of work item's=W where the related object (Idoc number)
is not longer available in the system:
=> the work item=W has status=COMPLETE
          => SAP standard workflow archiving possible (via txn SARA)
=> the work item=W has status=READY or STARTED (and the Idoc was already
deleted!)
          => SAP standard workflow archiving NOT possible (via txn SARA)

How can  we find all work item=W where the related object was already
deleted?

P.S. Is it  good english to spell the plural "work item's"?

Thanx, Michael