Workflow trigger event & start condition issue

Weidong Yang wyang at apotex.com
Fri Jun 27 08:51:17 EDT 2003

Hi there,

I had a issue with the trigger event assignment as well as start =
condition.

I create a workflow and assign an trigger event as well as a start =
condition. After transport to QA, I can't see the start condition as =
well as trigger event I had in the DEV system. There is nothing there. =
When I checked the table for start and event table in QA, all the value =
are there.=20

Does anyone have the same issue before? Thanks in advance!

Weidong