Error WL 864: Background job SWWDHEX cannot be scheduled (error 6)

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 08:43:21 EDT 2003

Hello,

One of our workflows ran into error. The error is:

- Error WL 864: Background job SWWDHEX cannot be scheduled (error 6)

This means the deadline monitoring background job cannot be scheduled, but I
wasn't able to figure out why. The workflow has been deactivated yesterday
(this instance was created before yesterday, the instance ran into error
this morning, thus 1 day after the workflow has been deactivated). Could the
deactivation of the workflow be the reason the error occurred or must I find
a solution elsewhere?

Regards,

Fred Kouw