Standard IDoc error handling workflows

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Thu Jun 26 03:17:43 EDT 2003

Check we46, Both the global and process tabs.
Check the INACTIVE flag.
There is no event linkage here. The tasks are called directly.
The task must still have possible agents maintained.
So look at PFTC_DIS as well.
Then check we20 has values in the inbound parameters for the recipient.
These default from we46 global setting.

Check / test simulate the standard ALE role in pFAC (see role 30000001 ?)

Can you start   TS00008068      Inbound, error message with Idoc in swus ?

That might help track down the error.

Also note if the IDOC error status is 51. This is NOT and ALE error,
 and not handled using the central workflows.
Status 51 is an APPLICATION error and other event are triggered now.
You must activate event linkages on IDOCAPPL or perhaps a
more specific object when it gets as far as being an Application error.

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies