Reports - SWWCOND,SWWDHEX,SWWERRE

Baeuerle Rolf rolf.baeuerle at siemens.com
Tue Jun 24 16:27:21 EDT 2003

Hi Amit,
just went through my notes and the OSS again.
Guess what I found the OSS note.
It is 618656

This note contains the following:
Solution
Reschedule the jobs.When you reschedule the jobs, all old incorrect jobs are deleted from the system.
Bear in mind that the batch jobs must be scheduled for each active client.
You can use the following transactions for rescheduling:

SWWB - Workflow deadline monitoring
SWWERRE_INSERT - Work item error monitoring
SWWCOND_INSERT - Work item rule monitoring
SWWCLEAR_INSERT - Clearing operations

Remark:
We are on Support Package 29.

Cheers,