Bulk/Mass (???) agent assignment for task

Ramki Maley RAMAKRISHNA.MALEY at customs.treas.gov
Tue Jun 24 07:25:06 EDT 2003

Thanks Jocelyn!

I will see what my security team has to say!

Regards,
Ramki.

                      "Dart, Jocelyn"
                      <jocelyn.dart at sap.c        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      om>                        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Bulk/Mass (???) agent assignment for task
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/23/03 07:15 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Ramki,
Why not turn it around and assign the tasks to the roles rather than the
roles to the tasks.
I.e. use transaction PFCG with the WORKFLOW view so that you can type in
all the tasks that you want linked to that security role.  The end result
is the same, but PFCG lets you enter all the tasks as entries in a tabular
list which is a bit easier when you have a number of tasks to assign.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book