Agents for a workitem - RW

Shayam Agrawal shayamagrawal at lycos.com
Tue Jun 24 00:39:14 EDT 2003

Hi Richard,
Just to add if i am not wrong use transcation SWI14 for the object type (of workflow) to see the list of agents a workitem was sent to. There comes the list of all workflows initiated between the period as specified in the selection screen and for the object type.
Select the workflow template for which you want to analyze, this will give you the detailed list of workflow proceeding. Just click on the information link of the workitem you want to see, this will display the list of agents the workitem is sent to.

Thanks
Shayam Agrawal