AW: Start workitem immediately within the application

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Mon Jun 23 03:14:32 EDT 2003

Hi Tomasz,

of course you are right that SAP-DMS has foreseen in customizing a =
customer
exit via form-routines in the past which is supported in the newer =
re=F6eases
too.

But in genrel this exits are a running-out-model.
The actuel technic in DMS for impelement customer specific functions =
are
BADi's.

regards

Heinz