Which userID for error notifications?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Jun 20 10:49:07 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I've a Friday afternoon question, i.e. as noncritical as it gets:

The system I'm working on generates emails on workflow failures, and the sender is mostly one of the Basis folks. The curious thing is that I'd always assumed it to be due to some or other background job running under his userID... not so.

We checked all over SM37, SWU3, SM59.. no trace of his userID. The person in question denies all responsibility. I'm a bit puzzled whewre the sender comes from...

Any thoughts?

Cheers & happy Friday,
Mike