Administrative How-to: Move User1 Inbox->Documents toUser2i n 4.6c?

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Thu Jun 19 16:22:09 EDT 2003

D'oh! I retract all dumb statements!!!
When I was testing this I did not see the "Office Substitution for
User1" below the User2's inbox.
When I exited the WorkFlow Inbox and went back in...It was there.

Very very Sorry!!!
Thanks much.
I will put myself in the corner with my Dunce hat...

I am in 4.6C.

I am refering to Documents in this question. Not Work Items.

Unless I am missing something, this does not effect "Documents" (not
refering to Work Items) that
have been in User1's inbox prior to turning on Auto-Forwarding /
Substitution.
I activate substitution and I get "Work Items", but nothing for
"Documents".

If I turn on Auto-Forwarding, I can get "Documents" after the fact, but
I do not get
existing Documents in User1's inbox sent to User2.

Thanks!

>>> rammohan.chintamaneni at us.nestle.com 6.19.2003 2:41:24 PM >>>
You can maintain a substitute using the FM: RH_SUBSTITUTES_LIST.
Good luck
Ram