'User WF-BATCH already processing Purchasing doc. i'

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:46:47 EDT 2003

Hello,

>From our automated interface we receive multiple (around 20) invoices from
our supplier at the same time. These are automatically booked as parked
invoices in the system (4.6C).

One of our workflows is started when an invoice is parked (event 'parked'
for object BUS2081). After succesfully checking if the invoice can be
posted, the background workitem that automatically posts the invoice is
created. There is a delay of 1 minute defined for the step, so after 1
minute the background workitem is actually started. Most of the parked
invoices are posted successfully, but some of them (f.i. around 6 of 20 in
total) cannot be posted. The workitem message is:

- 'User WF-BATCH already processing Purchasing doc. i'

Does someone know how this can happen? WF-BATCH doesn't do anything with the
invoice as far as I know. There are no other workflows related to this
invoice that process this invoice. We do not use the event queue, but
trigger the workflows directly. Maybe this has nothing to do with the
problem, because all workflows are started correctly.

Hope someone has a clue.

Regards,

Fred