SUBSCRIBE receiver type in Event Linkage table

Myriam Oldenziel myriam.oldenziel-bossink at philips.com
Thu Jun 19 08:22:04 EDT 2003

Dear readers,

In the event linkage table suddenly some new entries appeared with
receiver type SUBSCRIBE. These are for the events BUS2012.CHANGED
(purchase order), BUS2032.CHANGED and BUS2032.DELETED (Sales order). These
entries are causing a huge number of workflow messages in my inbox. Since
it is a production system I cannot simply delete the entries. Also it is
not possible to deactivate the linkages, unlike 'normal' event linkages.
I suspect that these entries are there since somebody clicked the option
'Subscribe to Object' in the Services for Object toolbox for the PO and
the SO. It is however not clear to me how these entries can be deleted or
deactivated.

Is anybody familiar with this, or encountered this situation before?
Please let me know.

Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Myriam Oldenziel-Bossink