Attaching images without any external Content server

tom.olaf tom.olaf at spring.no
Wed Jun 18 09:02:50 EDT 2003

Hi.

I've not used this function module but I have created "normal" attachments to
a workflow with another function module. For this I used the workitem id of
the main flow and not the id of the single step. The attachment was available
from the next step in the workflow.

Regards
Tom Bakke

<SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU> =====
>Hello
> We are  trying to create an attachment  to a work item from a custom program
.
>Generally we can
> do it from the workflow inbox using the Push button available for it. When
we
>press this Button  there is a call to the Function module
> 'SWL_WI_DISPATCH'  and the attachment is connected to the workitem. We are
>trying to use the same Function module to create
> an attachment to a work item from a custom program. Normal assumption is
that
>the atachment will move from one work item
> to another in the flow as we can see in thecase when we are attaching  it
>through the inbox.  But this is not happening . The attachment is created ,
>but does not move from One work item to another.
>
>Has anyone used this function module if not kindly  suggest any other way to
create an attachment to workitem.