CONSISTENCY CHECK FOR EVENTS:

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Jun 18 08:38:46 EDT 2003

I go a copy of the "Day in the Life a Workflow Administrator" by Serge
Breslavets from ASUG.COM
Some good info!

I have a question regarding SWE5.
I run it on a fairly fresh dev test client 130 and don't have any
errors.

But when I run it (without the 'Optimized event linkages') on our main
dev client 110, I get a few pages of errors.
I _need_ to understand what this is doing before I run with Optimize!

>From my understanding, this is just dead Runtime links and will not
effect any Type Linkages or existing processes?

Thanks!

CONSISTENCY CHECK FOR EVENTS:

The report checks consistency of event linkages and displays those that
might have problems.

On a main selection screen you can choose the check types to be
performed.

If the "Optimize Event Linkages" option is checked, the report will
find and delete all partially defined linkages (I.e., entries from
SWETYPEENA (Instance Linkage) for which there are no corresponding
entries in SWETYPECOU(Receivers).