TRAVEL WORKFLOW ESS

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Jun 17 08:48:43 EDT 2003

Hi

Have a look at Note 487649.

Put the decision task in a loop, so that the approver receives the decision
again after display.

Cheers

John

for such purpose.

                      M Doe
                      <monica_sap              To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @hotmail.com>            cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Re: TRAVEL WORKFLOW ESS
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      17/06/2003 03:21
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi John,

Thanks for responding to my question.

If you have a user decision with the outcomes: approve, reject or display
form and the manager first wants to display the form before he approves or
rejects.  So if the manager clicks on display form he just executed the
workitem-it disappears from his inbox so how can he now approve or reject?

Can you please explain in more detail how you accomplished the travel
expense scenerio on the web.

Thanks.
Monica