Approval

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri Jun 13 06:24:22 EDT 2003

Hi all

I am setting up an Invoice approval workflow where the majority of
Approvers will be non SAP users. They will want to use Outlook as their
mail client, and be able to view the image of the scanned invoice from
their mail client and then reject or approve, i.e receive a SAP Workitem.

I believe that in order to receive a SAP workitem an approver would have to
be a SAP user ?

Could a non sap user simply receive an email from within the SAP workflow,
but it would be for info only and not allow any approve / reject action ?
and no URL link to an image

Any advice on the approach would be welcomed.

Many thanks

John

for such purpose.