Error using a standard role

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Fri Jun 13 02:08:01 EDT 2003

Hi Claus,

We had the very same problem as well and we create a new object to handle
all our role resolution in the background and we had no problem since.
We pass from the workflow container to the method container the object type
"AC" Object ID the role number and the value to resolve the role.

                      "Lücking, Claus"
                      <clucking at danfoss.c        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      om>                        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Error using a standard role
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/12/2003 10:22 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Heinz,

Simulating the role in PFAC works fine, - the right user is found. I have
managed my role only using PFAC, so everything should be SAP Standard. But
this is my first use of a role, so please tell me if I have to do something
further.

Claus.