Text of an exception

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jun 12 09:14:31 EDT 2003

Hi Werner,=20
Temporary errors are for things that are  ..er .. temporary - such as 'do=
cument is in use'. Transaction SWWD configures the system behaviour as pa=
rt of the basic WF config.=20
The usual is to restart any WF's with tempoorary errors a few times and t=
hen give up (at which time the status becomes a permanent error).

Any exceptions you model should accordingly be defined as application err=
ors or temporary errors.=20
HTH
Cheers
Mike