Event Deleted using Change Documents

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jun 12 05:58:34 EDT 2003

Hi Sue,
Yes, that's right - it is D for a physical delete - but its up to the programmer to use the correct code in the first place when the change document is written.  The events for change documents configuration can only go on what was written in the change document.  You could use OSS to ask the responsible developer to correct it.

All is well down here thanks - we're having a lovely winter so far.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart.