attaching a multiline element to sendtask email

Marty Braithwaite Marty_Braithwaite at cpr.ca
Wed Jun 11 17:28:14 EDT 2003

Hi Sergey, thanks for the response, I guess where I'm confused is with =
the part where I create a method that will generate an email attachment =
into something like a pdf format, then attach it to an email to be sent. =
 I'm aware of the function that will send an email with an attachment =
(SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1) and how to create the method.  I'm just =
not sure how to create the attachment and convert it into the format I'd =
like, once I do that, then I can pass it to the email function and send =
it off.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Marty