Event Deleted using Change Documents

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Wed Jun 11 08:08:58 EDT 2003

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for the info.  I kind of thought this was the case, but I filed
an customer message in OSS just in case.  Seems more logical to me that
the Change Indicator would be a 'D' for a delete (physical delete) than
'U' (am I alone in this ?)

Hope all is well in the land down under,
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer