PFTC_DIS for WS -> exception not_found

Catherine Schumann catherine.schumann at bbc.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 06:34:31 EDT 2003

Hi Ute

Sounds like the nametab in that function call should be SYST, not SY.  Tell=
 me, do you get the same error no matter which workflow you try to display?=
  If so, I would suggest logging an OSS call.  I just had a quick look ther=
e, but can't find anything that looks useful for this problem.

Regards

Catherine