PFTC_DIS for WS -> exception not_found

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Wed Jun 11 04:30:25 EDT 2003

Hi everybody,

we have just upgraded our system to 620 and everything seems allright,
SWDD runs, the Workflow can be executed and SWU7 shows no errors.

Nevertheless if I try to display the Workflow Template (one of our one) =
via
PFTC_DIS I receive a dump=20
telling me that the execption NOT_FOUND was raised, because the =
return-code
of=20
function "DDIF_NAMETAB_GET" was greater than nil.

I=B4ve tried to debug the program, however all I found was an error =
message
e300(DA)
(No active nametab exists for &   ).=20
The function is called with parameter tabname (value : sy).
What is wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Ute

P.S. If I try the same (PFTC_DIS) in our old system (46B) , the task is
displayed without problems.