Workflow stops between tasks - cannot restart

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jun 10 20:12:55 EDT 2003

Hi Mike,
It could still be a deadlock race - not at the time the problem originally occurs but when the error is resolved the workflow may be trying to resolve the two outstanding branches of the fork at once.  I suggest you report the fact that if an error in one branch of a fork is resolved and mutliple branches can now continue the workflow stops. That's a completely separate problem to what caused the original error.
Jocelyn