Event Deleted using Change Documents

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jun 10 19:57:50 EDT 2003

Hi Sue,
If the change document is written with Change indicator U instead of D then you will need to pick it up using the "change" option rather than the "delete" option. It might be worth asking via OSS why this is a U not a D (its up to the developer to use the correct change indicator) - unless you can see that it is a logical delete rather than a physical delete.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart.