Workflow going to person who is not a possible agent

Deidre Logan deidre_logan at goodyear.com
Tue Jun 10 17:09:45 EDT 2003

the change was made back in May.

I refreshed the buffers last friday and the user got some workflow items on
Monday.

Deidre

                      Namit Bhargava
                      <namit.bhargava at us.         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      ibm.com>                    cc:      (bcc: Deidre Logan/NA/GDYR)
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Re: Workflow going to person who is not a possible agent
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/10/03 05:01 PM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Hello Deidre:

Did you make the change only today? If yes- then the HR buffer tables will
be refreshed by default at midnight.

Try executing the transaction swu_obuf.
Thanks
___________________________
Namit Bhargava
IBM Business Consulting Services
Cell: 215-668-6929

                      Deidre Logan
                      <deidre_logan at goody        To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      ear.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Workflow
going to person who is not a possible agent
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/10/2003 04:05 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

hello,

I have gone into PPOM by the Old user id and verified that he is not
assigned to a position.

Is there a better transaction to verify a users assigment to a position?

deidre

                      "Boulay, Serge"
                      <serge.boulay at sap.c         To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      om>                         cc:      (bcc: Deidre
Logan/NA/GDYR)
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject: Re: Workflow
going to person who is not a possible agent
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/10/03 02:23 PM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

Hi,

Normaly the assignement to a position, ..., a job are dated. Have you
verify that?

Serge