Newly created Event parameters are not recognized by WF

Weidong Yang wyang at apotex.com
Tue Jun 10 12:01:13 EDT 2003

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for your reply! I still couldn't get the workflow to work. I =3D
followed
your method and couldn't find where I put my user id as receiver. Could =
=3D
you
give me some more lights.

My feeling is that BUS1001 doesn't include the plant value. Everything
related to MARA can be got into the event container.

Thanks again!

Weidong