Workflow stops between tasks - cannot restart

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jun 9 22:20:00 EDT 2003

Hi Mike,
Have you reported this to OSS?  Sounds like a deadlock race problem. There were a few OSS notes fixing similar problems that I recall stumbling over some time ago.  In any case this sounds like one for the developers to help fix.  They'll probably want you to do a workflow trace to narrow down where the problem occurs.
Jocelyn Dart