Starting a Task from a Function module

Verlaat, Robert Robert.Verlaat at PWN.NL
Thu Jun 5 04:30:42 EDT 2003

Dear All,
=20
I'am trying to start a (single step) Task from a function module
(SWW_WI_START(_SIMPLE) and some others, the functionality is all the
same....)
The Task is a "Display" Method for an Object.=20
=20
As container values I pass:
element: _WI_OBJECT_ID
value:    key for the Object (GUID in CRM)
also length,type and handle...
=20
When I assign myself as agent to execute this task, it works fine. The
Object is displayed immediately. However when I assign another agent,
the WI is created but it contains no data.  _WI_OBJECT_ID is empty so
the WI can not be executed.
=20
It seems to me that I doing something wrong which causes no
Object-instance is created when I first send the WI to an Inbox??
=20
Any help would be very appreciated.
=20
Regards,