Content category for Workflow SWUODB

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Jun 3 09:28:27 EDT 2003

Hallo together,

this is not direct assigend to workflow problebs but maybe someone of =
you
have experience in this field:

Have anybody changed the standard storage category for =
Workflow-attachments
e.g. 'SWUODB' from standard defintion of the content repository 'SAPDB' =
HTTP-content server.

I myself has done it still for SAPOffice's stroage cat. SOFFDB, but as =
asked last time SAP via OSS to do something e=F6se for BDN-storage =
category's
I got not a clear answer. So I'm carefully to do it for 'SWUODB'.

I would appreciate your help.

regards=20

Heinz

=09
************************************************************************=
****
******
        Unaxis Balzers Aktiengesellschaft       e-mail:
mailto:heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
                                        tel:    +423 388 6194
=09
+43 5522 43385   (privat)
        P.O. Box 1000                           mobil:  +43 676 5368623
(privat)
        FL-9496 Balzers         fax:    +423 388 5402
        Fuerstentum Liechtenstein       web:    http://www.unaxis.com