WLC / Workflow parameter settings

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Tue Jun 3 01:21:48 EDT 2003

But in Rick's particular case I understand it as all user parameters had
been removed. It is more likely that the ESS solution depends on some other
user parameter.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Cristiana D'Agosto"
                    <cristiana.dagosto at au        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    1.ibm.com>                   cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP Workflow        Subject:     Re: WLC / Workflow parameter settings
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA
                    .MIT.EDU>

                    03.06.2003 01:32
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi Rick,

a couple of days ago Kjetil Kilhavn clarified this one in this SAP_WUG:

WLC  "XX  XX XXXX"  Workflow: User-specific settings
   Work item display: user view with ActiveX
   Workflow log: user view with ActiveX
   Display work item texts in logon language: YES
   Enable forwarding of work items to several users: NO
   Double-clicking on an object displays the object in the same window:
YES
   No tips & tricks in workplace: YES
   No HTML in execution of decision tasks: YES

Position 11: No HTML in execution of ...
Position 10: No tips & tricks ...
Position 9: WI user view with ActiveX
Position 8: WF log user view with ActiveX
Position 7: WF log technical view / user view wo ActX
Position 6: Display ... texts in logon language
Position 5: seems to always be set - but may be changed somewhere else
Position 4: Enable forwarding ... to several users
Position 3: WI technical view / user view wo ActX
Position 2: Double-clicking on an object ....
Position 1: seems to always be set - but may be changed somewhere else
--

Cheers

Cristiana

Rick Sample <Rick.Sample at gbe.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
03/06/2003 05:09 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"