Blank text elements show old values

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jul 31 11:31:36 EDT 2003

Hi all,
This smells like a bug to me, but I thought I'd quizz here before reporting to OSS.
On a 4.6C system, I have a task text with variables - e.g. &ZBUS2012.blah&. All is well, except when the attribute/element evaluates as a blank. In this case, the inbox shows the value of the last workitem displayed in place of the blank value.

In other words: The user executes/displays a decision task, sees all correct values. He then displays another - same task, different object - but this time an attribute which is blank for this object is displayed with the value from the previous one. If it is the first item displayed from the inbox, the value is displayed correctly.

Anyone seen his before? I can't seem to find any notes on it either.
Cheers
Mike