AW: Service Notifcations- SAP Provided Workflows and howtos

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Jul 31 10:35:32 EDT 2003

Hi Manju,

so you mention BUS2080A I belive you are on a =E7/=3D-Version. I have =
implement
BUS2080-WF's only for 46B but I think that the 470-Version is very =
similar.

My expirence with the Templates was that they are covering a very small
scope of SM-Notifications.
You will see there is a WF for Service-Notifications (BUS2080) and a WF =
for
Tasks (QMSM).

A disadvantage is that QMSM is triggerend not only from
Service-Notifications, it is triggerd for all types of Notifications.

Another thing is that there are some situations where the Templates =
does not
cover.
For example if you cretae a Service-Order directly out of the =
Notification
without saving the Notification first, the starting event isn't fired. =
similar sitaution you see in Task-template too.

Not very fine I feel the situation in the template that the =
'Notification
ready to close'task is processed if all notification-tasked are closed
(what's if you have no task ?) without any check of status of =
additional
linked objects like service-order or customer-order.

At least I have done an customer-owm implementation and used the =
template
only as basic idea  how to do.

Regrads

Heinz